Thursday, September 9

Mills & Boon New Voices Contest

*Update* My Chapter 1 approval came in at about 3 am last night. So it you tried to view the entry before then and only saw my pic, you can read Chapter 1 now.



Yep, you guessed it. I entered. My first ever contest. Of course, given everything I have going on right now, I probably shouldn't have. But I couldn't help myself. :D

It would be awesome if y'all could hope over there, read my entry, and vote for it (though the first round is judged by judges). As always, vote honestly. I constantly wear a thick skin. You gotta when you were raised with a brother like mine. ;)

Wish me luck! And good luck to anyone else who is entering!


-------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

L'Aussie said...

Hee hee, I entered too. Just plugged it in. Amazing how pathetic the chapter looked when I decided to enter it. Took a lot of editing.

I'll go across to read yours. Nice little thimagyjig you managed to get together there..:)

Melissa said...

OOO good luck. I'll definitely hop over and check all of these out. Can we only vote for round two then?

Writer Junkie said...

@ L' Aussie: I'll look for your entry so I can read, vote and comment on it. :D Good luck with your entry. I'm sure it isn't nearly as bad as it seems to you. I've learned we, as writers, are our own worst critics. :D Keeps us honest, I guess.

@Melissa: Once the top ten (round one) is determined by judges, round two (and so on???) are done by votes. I don't know if that's starting-then votes or total-votes. I would greatly appreciate you swinging over there and voting. :D