Sunday, July 11

Tagged: What's in My Bag?

I’ve been tagged by the uber-sweet Elizabeth to reveal what’s in my bag...




It looks all nice and neat on the outside, yes? Let's look at the inside...




Really, it doesn’t look any better when it’s inside my purse. This is very little compared to normal. So, I’ll try to make a little sense out of the mayhem you’re staring at…


Always, always is my little notebook and pen for jotting down tidbits for writing… be it an idea, thought, character saying… whatever strikes me. Then there’s my mouse and adapter for my laptop that I have to keep in my purse since my daughter likes to play with it. Then my iPhone, its charger/computer cord and earphones for when I need to block out the world. There’s two sets of keys, one set goes to my car and the other to my son’s car. Since I haven’t gotten to my daughter’s baby-book yet I’m still carrying around her ER bracelet and after-care instructions… man, I really to get it done. The rat-tail comb is for my daughter, when we’re out and about and her pigtails come out, it’s a vital necessity to have on hand. But the thick rubber-band is for me. I cannot eat without having my hair pulled out of my face, so I keep one on stand-by…. Hmmm… let see… that leaves my wallet – with the sonic receipt stuck too it (it has a survey that gives you a free drink), sunglasses – only one pair this time… usually I have at least two one for me, one for my daughter, and Midol (mine), buttpaste (daughter’s), and tweezers.

It seems the larger the bag I carry, the more junk that’s crammed in it. Lately I’ve been taking to just carrying my wallet, phone and keys unless I’ll be gone for more then a few hours.

Okay, I’ve shared the nitty-gritty of my purse/bag…. Now I’ll tag……

Margaret
Olivia

Feel free to share with me and my readers what’s in your bag… come on, don’t be shy! :D

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I don`t even have a purse anymore. I just walk around with an oversized wallet thats crammed with receipts and random junk haha.

Suzie said...

That's me if I know I'll only be out for a few... :D

Renae said...

I would hate to show what's in my bag! My kids sweat its full of bricks!

Olivia J. Herrell said...

Pretty purse! :) Come on, that thing looks like it'd hold waaaay more than that, lol.

Do I really hafta?? Tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. Hmm, maybe I'll combine it with another blog I want to do about receipts. 'Cause I KNOW there are receipts in my purse! :)

Thanks for the tag. I think. ;)

~Olivia
that rebel with a blog

Suzie said...

Renae: You're purse must be like my mothers... I swear that thing weighs eight tons! How she can carry it with her tiny stature is beyond me!!

Olivia: Yes, ma'am... it surely can! On some days that thing can't even be snapped! I'm momma... I carry everything for everyone! Sad thing is.. that's one of my smaller purses. :D

You're very welcome for the tag. *snicker... cough... clear throat* Really! :D

RaShelle said...

Fun stuff in that purse of yours!!! I like it.

And that cracks me up about carrying around the mouse - very funny. LOL