Monday, July 26

Author Interview @ CTW: Suzie Bethell

Today Jill interviewed me over at Critique This WIP... so head over there and read the inner-workings of my mind! If you dare. :D

I know I've been MIA for quite some time now. We learned Saturday, the 17th, that my husband's brother passed away. I wasn't particular close to that brother of my husband's, but he was. So it's been a trying time for him and I've spent little to no time on anything of mine writing related. I did post my Tuesday Tag over at CTW, which you can read by clicking here. I also edited about 3000 more words on No Shame.

Now that my husband has gone back to work, I'm hoping to do the same, as well. Last night I stayed up working on my Wednesday post on CTW which I'll be talking about the elements you want to add in your climatic scene, or Black Moment as some call it. So, keep checking back for updates.

No comments: