Sunday, June 27

One Lovely Blog Award.... And My New Schedule.

First, and so much more fun then stinkin' schedules.....

Yay! Another award. Thanks to the lovely Tessa @ Tessa's Blurb for this lovely blog award! Yeah, I know. I'm corny. It happens when I get gifts/awards. You should see what happens when I receive a diamond. :)

As with all awards comes the rules for One Lovely Blog Award...

1.Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and her/his blog.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


My list of 15...
1. Olivia @ That Rebel with a Blog
2.Julie Musil
3.Melissa @
4. A Muse In My Pocket
5.
6.L'Aussie @ L'Aussie Writing
7.Theresa @ Substitute Teacher's Saga
8. Kathis @ Kathis's Writing Nook
9. Angie @ Notes From the Writing Chair
10. Ashelynn @ World Of My Own
11.Stu @ Stusplace
12. Kristen @ Take It As It Comes
13, 14, & 15 goes to my fellow CTW-ers @ Critique_This_WIP , Margaret @ Musings, and Courtney Reese.

Of course Tessa is one of my CTW-er's. Thanks, again, Tessa!!



* Yes, I know five is blank. But I went to everyone's blogs and posted they had an award here. So if you got a post from me but don't see your name above, let me know so I can fix it. Some how my links got all kooky and I'm having to fix them... What can I say? Blogger hates me! :) LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... beautiful award out of the way... Now for the schedule(s).

Starting Tuesday, July 5th we'll be hosting a Tuesday Tag on at our group blog, Critique_This_WIP.

The first five Tuesdays will be one of us five members, then we turn the reigns over to a new blogger each week. (What a great way to get more traffic to your blogs! Make sure to stop by CTW, become a follower - cause, let's admit it... in the blogger world, following is cool - and post comments!!)

That following Friday (the 9th) will be my first post at CTW. Which just happens to be our Friday Fiction!!! Yeah, bundle of nerves here! It'd be great if I see a few friendly faces over there. *hint, hint* :)

Both of those statements bring me to my next.

I'm going to give this "Schedule" thing a try on my blog. I may like it. I may not. It might last... It might not. For now, though, this will be my new posting schedule starting Tuesday, June 29th (I can't start it tomorrow because I'm Eclipse obsessed!).

Tuesday Teasers: Snippet from one of my WIP's.

Thursday Ticket: Any writing related topic. Such as my - one of these days - upcoming Grammar Basics will be posted on this day.

Saturday inSanity: I'm "thinking" of doing book reviews, author reviews, etc on this date. It's called inSanity because I'm just really not sure what I'll write about on this day. It may be just a random bipolar grip-fest. :-|

And I may pop in randomly to post on one of my off days. You just never know.

So, now I'm off to let everyone above know they've been given another award. :)

6 comments:

Julie Musil said...

Suzie, thanks so much for the award! I appreciate it.

Olivia Herrell said...

Awwww, thank you so much for the award! If I didn't already tell you (I can't remember, did I? didn't I?) I really like your new blog design, it looks awesome!

I will definitely be by the CTW site and will look in on the 9th for your first blog. The Tuesday tag sounds fun. BTW, thank you so much for the other comment, I'm much better today. The post helped me grieve so I'm glad I did it. Also, thanks for your help on my contest question.

~Olivia

Angie said...

Thanks so much for the award! You're blog is lovely too.

Suzie said...

Julie & Angie: You're very welcome! :)

Olivia: Yeah, you told me. :) I'm still adjusting to it! LOL! I'm very glad you got to grieve. After my cousin spent a week in ICU before passing away I fought grieving for quite some time. Once I finally did it helped a great deal. It'll be great to see you over at CTW for my post! Thanks! :)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Suzie,
Thanks for the award. :0)

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me.

Good luck with the schedule!