Melissa @ Through the Looking Glass and Tessa @ Tessa's Blurb have been gracious and sweet enough to gift me with The Versatile Blogger award.
My first and second award all at once. ... wait... does that mean I have to gift it to thirty people?? I don't think I even have that many followers yet! Oh, I know! I will gift one today and one at a later date! A plan.. I love it!
I've only had my blogger up for less then a month and I feel truly honored to be noticed by these two great woman, and by everyone who has read my blog, commented on it, and those who have chose to follow my blog.
So Thank You to Melissa and Tessa, and to all of you who have given me feedback on my posts or just stopped in to drop a line.
Okay... so... the rules of the award.
*sigh*... yes, yes I know. That dirty word - Rules. But in this case they actually seem to be quite fun!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who think you are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
I'm gonna get the first one out of the way for those of you who wish to laugh insistently at me can do so right off the bat. *clears throat*
1. I think Vanilla Ice is super sexy and yes, Cool as Ice is one of my favorite movies. Okay... goofy hair and horrible 90's rap clothes aside, who can not lust after that smile and those eyes?
Okay... You done laughing? Should I give you a few more minutes??
*shakes head* No, by all means. Get it out of your system.
Okay. Carrying on.
2. I'm a twilight fan - even though I think Edwards tends to be a little creepy and Bella is super co-dependent and perhaps even suicidal. I still find myself completely hooked on the books and I'm right there when the movies come to theaters.
3. My son will be going on his first date with a girl this weekend and all I can think is - I'm really not ready to be a grandma. Yeah, I know...it's just a date. Tell that to my brain....
4.I think the greatest thing you can do in this world is be yourself. And if yourself happens to be a bipolar, A.D.D aspiring author, then by all means. Be that. I know I enjoy it. :)
5. I believe in living by the Golden Rule... I also believe in An Eye for An Eye. And I can only turn the other cheek once. Then I'm outta cheeks except the one I then tell them they can kiss. :-)~
6. I'm a perfectionist. I hate not getting things right the first time. And I don't understand why this gene wasn't passed onto to ANY of my three children.
7. My brother is my hero. He's been there for me my whole life and, now - as an adult - I realize how much he truly protected me from, and I love him even more for it.
Now, on to the next step...
1.Katie @ Katie M. Stout
2. Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Mueller
3. Sangu @ Echoes of a Wayward Mind
4. Rashelle @ A No.2 pencil stat!
5.Kelsey @ Take My Hand...
6.Theresa @ Substitute Teacher's Sage
7.Angela @ Slushpile Slut
8. Olivia @ That Rebel with a Blog
9. Tara @ Feel of Something New
10. Amalia @ Good to Begin Well, Better To End Well
Well... as you can tell, I only have 10. There were others that I planned to give the award to either just received it (or already has) it on their blog. At any rate... now off to let everyone know!